Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 


1/10

Today the MMU campus was nearly empty as a result of Hari Raya, but I worked like a dog anyway. Plain and simple, arduous and tedious, wrote letters to 41 artists and critics, requesting permission to use their work in the Prehistoric book. Before I sleep I will try to track down a few stray email addresses, then send the lot of them out (with the exception of one that will go by fax to Jasia Reichart – thanks to John Cayley’s info scavenging – tomorrow). All of our days here are unique, and this one was particularly (hopefully) a “once in a lifetime” kind of occurrence. Fortunately, I did take a break for a couple of hours and drove with the family over to Putrajaya (about 10 minutes away), which is one of the most bizarre and beautiful places I’ve ever seen: see the flickr blog for that part of the day…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?