Friday, March 17, 2006

 
Many productive hours at MMU: I finished a draft of the “Digital Poetry Today” lecture, and completing first versions of a couple of Flash movies. Also met with one of the Digital Media faculty, Izuzi, who showed me documentation of some of her student’s works (which included voice response and movement activated works, which I’m anxious to try my hand - & brain - at). Every conversation I have, it seems, is so informative. For instance, Izuzi told me about the Bangkok Media Arts Festival (May 2-4), to whom I immediately shipped off a proposal.

On top of that, I’ve been given a slot in the Electronic Literature Organization’s Directory, which I intend to build over the next few months/years.

Absolutely no signs of St. Paddy’s Day here in Cyberjaya, though apparently Stella’s teacher at the Australian school was dressed for the occasion.

Well, take a look at the work if you want; feedback means everything to me, so let me know what you think (funkhouser@adm.njit.edu)...

http://web.njit.edu/~funkhous/2006/durians/durian.html
http://web.njit.edu/~funkhous/2006/mmugooglism.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?